You can download the garden 🌳, water body 💧and attraction building cards 📦 cards here.
Theme parks are not just a collection of rides: they are first of all places and are designed so that people have places to explore, hidden pathways, unfogettable points of view and so on. That is why a park can feature what I called barden 🌳 and water body 💧cards. These cards can be built if you don’t want or can’t build attractions but you still want to expand your park. Furthermore, a certain number of these cards is requested if you want to build some attractions. You can find the specific number of garden 🌳, water body 💧and attraction building cards 📦 needed to build an attraction in the attraction card.
HOW TO BUILD AN ATTRACTION
- OWN THE 🏰 CARD – It may seems obvious, but in order to build the attraction you must first buy it and have it in your deck.
- OWN THE 👹REQUIRED – Some attractions need you to have among your creative employee a specific imagineer. In order to build the attraction you must first buy it and have it in your deck.
- OWN THE REQUIRED 🌳💧📦 – Attractions can vary in size and type and number of tiles needed. You can find the right amount of 🌳 💧 📦cards required on the attraction card 🏰.
- BUY THE REQUIRED TERRAIN – Each time you build an attraction you must buy the terrain to put your attraction card 🏰, and required garden 🌳, water body 💧and attraction building cards 📦. The terrain costs 1 coin 💰per card.
- PLACE THE REQUIRED 🏰🌳💧📦 – All garden 🌳, water body 💧 and attraction building 📦 cards must touch the attraction card 🏰. If you’re building the first attraction, it must be placed adjacent to the gate card ⛩️; if you’re building any other attraction, at least one of the new 🌳💧 📦 🏰must touch at least one already built cards.
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EXISTING 🌳💧 – If you happen to have already garden 🌳 and water body cards 💧built in the park at the right place, you can use them to build your new attraction. REMEMBER attraction building 📦 cards are exclusive to each attraction and cannot be shared.